Newtek PTZ2 Camera
NDIHX-PTZ2 Camera delivers reliable, lower latency connection while enhancing flexibility. The NewTek NDIHX-PTZ2 is an IP-based live production camera that transmits HD video formats up to 1080-p 60 video directly to NDI compatible receiving devices across a standard network – all with the latest version of HX. NDIHX-PTZ2 works with the very latest in HX to deliver high-quality video across low bandwidth and unpredictable networks with low latency and greater flexibility.
Ideal for live production, sports and event coverage, video conferencing, town hall meetings, lectures, and media communications and more; it’s the premier camera solution for today’s streamlined production workflows.
Video, audio, control, tally and power with one ethernet cable.
- Video / Audio Output: NDI®|HX
- Video Formats: 1080p: 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 251080i: 60, 59.94, 50720p: 60, 59.94, 50
- Zoom: 20x Optical
- Sensor: 1/2.8"
- Shutter Speed: 1/1 to 1/10,000 sec
- Panning Angle: -170° to +170°
- Panning Speed: Max 100°/sec
- Tilting Angle: 30° to +90°
- Tilting Speed: Max 100°/sec
- Audio Input: 3.5mm stereo audio input (line)
- Tally Tally: support via NDI® HX
- User Interface: Web based or NewTek NDI® Studio Monitor application for remote configuration, control, and monitoring
- Control: NDI®|HX, RS-232
- Networking: 10/100 Mb Ethernet
- Power: Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3at) or fixed power supply
- PhysicalDimensions: W/o Hood 6.8 x 7.3 x 7.3 in (174 x 185.5 x 186.1 mm)With Hood 6.8 x 7.3 x 8.3 in (174 x 185.5 x 211.9)Weight: 4.0 lbs (1.82 kg)
- Horizontal Viewing: Angle Approx. (Wide) 56°
- Aperture: F1.6 ~ F3.8
- Focal Length: 5.33~110mm±5%
- Min. Object Distance: 1.5m (Wide/Tele)
- Video S/N Ratio: > 50dB
- Min. Illumination: 1.0 lux (F1.6, 50IRE, 30fps)
- Gain Control: Auto, Manual
- White Balance: Auto, Manual
- Exposure Control: Auto , Manual
- Focus System: Auto, Manual