Dual Radio Microphone Kit
The WRR-862B is a UHF synthesized dual diversity tuner for two-channel reception in ENG and EFP applications.
Two space-diversity receiver modules are built in to its lightweight diecast magnesium body. It's especially suitable for mounting on to Sony professional camcorders with the supplied attachment kit/case, as well as a variety of other portable applications.
This kit features two transmitters and one tuner.
The WRT-822B is a transmitter for a UHF synthesized wireless microphone system to be used for broadcastor movie production purpose. It's suitable for ENG and EFP applications.
It uses a synthesiser phase locked loop to achieve high performance and flexible operation.
UHF dual radio mic kit featuring Sony WRR-862B & WRT-822B (x2).
Sony WRR-862B Tuner
- Receiving Frequencies: 2 frequencies within a 24 MHz frequency band selected from 470 MHz to 806 MH
- Type of Reception: Space diversity
- Circuit System: Dual conversion superheterodyne
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 18 kHz
- Battery Life: 5+ hours with 4 x AA
- Dimensions (mm): 89 x 120 x 29.5 (w x h x d)
- Net Weight: 400g (including batteries)
Sony WRT-822B Transmitters
- Oscillator: Crystal controlled PLL synthesizer
- Operating Frequency Band: 24 MHz
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz to 15 kHz
- Battery Life: 6 hours with 2 x AA
- Dimensions (mm): 63 x 103 x 17 (w x h x d)
- Net Weight: 145g (including batteries)