TriCaster Mini Advanced HD-4
- NewTek Tricaster Mini Advanced is an easy to use compact video creation system to let anyone with a story to tell make fun and exciting shows without needing production expertise.
- You don’t have to be a video expert to tell your story with television-quality results. With TriCaster Mini Advanced, you can be on your way to making a show within minutes of opening the box. Tricaster Mini Advanced delivers you all the benefits of IP based production using NDI® for easy connectivity to media components while leveraging simple one-to-one connections to your HDMI or SDI cameras and devices without cable length limitations.
- No other portable video creation system offers so many easy and enjoyable ways to tell stories in such a small package for the price than Tricaster Mini Advanced. The compact unit is easy to transport and set up with all the features you need to deliver high quality shows to screens and displays of any size or shape. With NDI®, TriCaster Mini Advanced connects to a wide variety of NewTek and third-party systems over IP like cameras, converters, and custom software applications.
- HDMI video connectivity
- Native NDI® integration
- Hundreds of built-in capabilities
- 750 GB internal storage
- Video Input: 8 x simultaneous external video inputs, supporting any combination of compatible sources
- Network Video Input: 8 x IP video inputs via NDI®, resolution-independent, with support for key and fill
- PTZ Control: Support for up to 8 simultaneous Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) robotic cameras via serial and network protocols, including RS232, RS422, and IP, with integrated controls and preset system
- Video Output: Configurable for up to 4 independent video mix outputs, with simultaneous digital and IP delivery
- Network Video Output: 4 x independent IP video mix outputs via NDI®
- Skype TX: Native support for up to 2 simultaneous Skype® video call inputs via Skype TX software integration, including tally and Talk Back communication