Sony PXW-X70 4K Version
The Sony PXW-X70 Professional XDCAM Compact Camcorder is about the same size as a conventional 1/3" professional compact camcorder, but it features a 1" sensor, which provides for more cinematic-appearing depth of field than possible with a 1/3" sensor.
This 4K Version provides support for QFHD shooting at 30p/25p/24p, allowing the PXW-X70 to capture scenes with stunning quality and at high resolution.
For projects finalized in HD, 4K recording greatly expands the creativepossibilities by enabling digital panning, camera-shake correction and other postproduction effects.
The wide-angle 29-mm ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* lens ensures stunningquality to the very corners of the image and features 12x Optical Zoom, which can be increased to 18x via ClearImage Zoom in 4K recording mode (24x in HD recording modes) while retaining full resolution. Moreover, seven shutter blades contribute to impressive background bokeh.
Ultimate palm-sized XDCAM camcorder with XAVC 4K (QFHD) recording and 12x zoom lens.
- Image Sensor: 1.0-type (13.2 x 8.8 mm) Exmor R CMOS sensor
- Effective Resolution: Approx. 14.2 M pixels
- Lens: 12x Optical zoom
18x Clear Image Zoom (4K)
- Aperture: f/2.8 - f/4.5
- Focal Length: 9.3 to 111.6mm (Equivalent to 29 to 348mm on 16:9 35mm lens)
- Media Card Slots: 2 x SDXC
- 4:2:0 Recording: XAVC QFHD MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
XAVC Proxy MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
- 4:2:2 Recording: XAVC HD MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
- AVCHD Recording: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 AVCHD 2.0
- Outputs: 1 x 3G-SDI
1 x HDMI
1 x Multi/Micro USB
- Audio: 2 x XLR 3-pin, female
1 x 3.5 mm Stereo mini jack with plug-in power
- ND Filters: 1/4 ND, 1/16 ND, 1/64 ND
- Display: 3.5" LCD
- Dimensions: 120.7 × 103.5 × 274.3 mm
- Weight: 1.4 kg (Including camera body, XLR handle unit, NP-FV70 battery, lens hood, and large eyecup)