Newtek Tricaster 410 Plus Bundle
The most complete production system on the planet for the modern producer, publisher, and content creator.
Equipped with industry-leading, software-driven live production technology.
Hundreds of advanced production capabilities, including:
- Native IP processing, switching, streaming, recording, and delivery in HD, 3G, and 4K Ultra HD
- Integrated video playback, recording, and replay
- Skype TX software integration
- Dual-channel live streaming
- Real-time social media publishing
TriCaster TC1 provides everything you need to create incredible content, embrace new ideas, technologies, and platforms, and reach viewers whenever and wherever they watch.
8 Channel HD TriCaster and TC1 Small Control Surface (TC1SP). Monitors not included
- Video Input: 8 x simultaneous external video inputs, supporting any combination of compatible sources including SDI or NDI
- Network Video Input: 8 x IP video inputs via NDI, resolution-independent, with support for key and fill
- SDI Video Input: 4 x HD/SD-SDI connections supporting video input in any combination of standard formats, resolutions, and frame rates including:
1080p: 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.976
1080i: 59.94, 50
720p: 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.976
- PTZ: Support for up to 8 simultaneous Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) robotic cameras
- Skype TX: Native support for 1 channel of Skype® video via Skype TX software integration
- Network Video Output: 4 x independent IP video mix outputs via NDI®
- SDI Video Output:2 x independently configurable HD/SD video outputs, with support for up to 4 simultaneous external connections
- Stream Output: 2 x streaming video output, independently configurable, with simultaneous stream archive
- Audio Mixing: Integrated multi-channel audio mixer with support for quad-channel audio, DSPs and 4x4x4 audio input routing
- Mix/Effect Buses (M/E): 4 x M/E buses supporting video re-entry
1 x Mix/Effect channel per bus with support for up to 2 sources
2 x KEY layers per bus
1 x PREVIZ configuration and preview bus
- Virtual Sets: Integrated LiveSet technology with 30+ live virtual sets and box effects included
- Data Link: Real-time, automated data input from internal and external sources, including webpages, spreadsheets, RSS feeds, etc.
- Macros: Record, store, edit, and automate commands and user-configured operation sequences
- Recording: 6 x configurable video recording channels
- NIC: 2 x 1 Gigabit NIC
- Size: 2RU chassis