Blackmagic Broadcast Converter
Broadcast Converter is a bi-directional converter which combines many of the Blackmagic Mini Converter features into a compact rack-unit chassis.
This 1 rack unit chassis allows bi-directional conversion.
It enables you to convert SDI (HD & SD) to analog and HDMI and simultaneously convert analog or HDMI to SDI. Configuration is via a PC or Mac based application connected via USB.
It is a complete solution for connecting analog decks, such as Betacam SP, to SDI based systems.
Bi-directional digital-to-analog and analog-to-digital converter.
- Supported Video Formats: SD/HD-SDI 4:2:2 input and outputs
Analog HD or SD, YUV Component video input and output
S-Video input and output
Composite NTSC or PAL input and output
HDMI input and output
- HD Format Support: 1080 lines at 23.98PsF, 24PsF, 50i, 59.94i and 60i
720 lines at 50p, 59.94p, 60p and VariCam
- SD Format Support: 565/60(NTSC) and 625/50(PAL)
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 296M, ITU-R BT.656 and ITU-R BT.601
- Colour Space Support: 4:2:2 YUV
- Audio: XLR balanced analog inputs and outputs
1 x HDMI input and output