Blackmagic SDI to Analog
Black Magic, Analog, SDI
The perfect way to convert from SD and HD‑SDI to analog component, s‑video or NTSC/PAL composite. Mini Converter SDI to analog supports all SD and HD input formats up to 1080p30 and includes a down converter for when you need to convert from HD to standard definition analog formats such as s‑video and composite. Audio can be de‑embedded to balanced analog or AES/EBU. Mini Converter SDI to Analog is ideal for converting to older analog equipment when you don’t need the extra cost of the 6G‑SDI 4K model.
Convert from SDI to Analog
- Inputs: 1 x SD, HD or 1.5G‑SDI. 1 x ALT SDI Input for automatic switch over if main input fails.
- Outputs: NTSC, PAL, S‑Video and component SD/HD from 1.5G‑SDI input as well as one SDI Loop Output.
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 372M, SMPTE 424M‑B, SMPTE 425M, ITU‑R BT.656 and ITU‑R BT.601.
- SDI Colour Precision: 4:2:2
- SDI Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24 bit.
- SDI Format Support:
HD Video Standards
- 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080PsF30, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
SD Video Standards
- 525i59.94 NTSC, 625i50 PAL