Newtek LiveText PC
LiveText 2 gives you the flexibility to add a dedicated title station to your live production.
Build titles and graphics on any laptop or computer and send over the network to any TriCaster.
Make your production pop with network-style scrolls, crawls, title pages and lower thirds.
Use the integrated DataLink application to display real-time data with instant updates. DataLink enables a live feed to your TriCaster video production system giving the ability to display dynamically updated data from a variety of external sources. Scores, times, prices, countdown clocks and more.
- Network-style production workflow with dedicated HD titles and graphics operation
- Integrated DataLink application to display real-time data and instant updates
- Real-time clock and date displays embedded in title pages
- Remote control over title creation and management
- Hundreds of preloaded templates ready for use, including lower third, OSB and full page graphics
- Powerful vector-based drawing tools and extensive text options for designing custom graphics
Transform any PC on your network into a dedicated TriCaster titling station.
- System Requirements: CPU which supports the SSE2 instruction set (typically an Intel Core2 or better)
- GPU: Graphics display card (PCI-E recommended) with Microsoft® DirectX® 9™ (or better) compatibility
- Display: Minimum 1280 x 800 display
- Memory: 2 GB RAM (4GB or more preferred)
- Network: Gigabit network recommended for network transmission to TriCaster