Newtek Virtual Set Editor PC
Use the Standalone Virtual Set Editor 2 (VSE) to remotely create professional virtual sets.
Transform any location into a professional, virtual environment that wraps your presenters in a 360-degree holographic vista.
Design. Create. Customize.
With Virtual Set Editor, you have the tools at your fingertips to turn any space into an authentic studio atmosphere. Customize any of the included starter sets to match your brand, style, and color scheme, or import a one-of-a-kind studio built from the ground up using your choice of design applications. Save your changes, export your finished product, and the stage is set for your live production.
VSE also includes the software for Animation Store Creator with its powerful TransWarp effects engine to create your brand’s customized full-color, animated transitions with alpha channel and embedded audio.
Use VSE2 to:
- Generate custom, 3D holographic virtual sets from panoramic images taken with a smartphone or camera, or from models designed in any 3D application.
- Realistic virtual camera operation, with adjustable shots and animated movements—even while live.
- Customizable starter sets with multiple angles, real-time reflections and specular highlights.
- Effortless import of layered PSD files—including keyed out areas—to support composition of sets using virtually any graphics creation tool.
- Export as executable LiveSet installer for use with any TriCaster XD system• Instant availability of new virtual sets and effects, with support for output and update over the network to any TriCaster XD model.
VSE2 - Transform a simple studio into a high-end virtual set.
- System Requirements: VSE 2 can be installed on a on a standalone Windows® workstation, or on any HD-capable NewTek TriCaster model.
- GPU: DirectX 11 NVidia GPU with 1GB graphics memory or better
- Display: 1280 x 800 display
- Memory: 4 GB RAM or better
- OS: 64bit Windows Vista or higher
- Storage: 5GB free hard drive space