Newtek TriCaster 460 and CS
TCXD 460 TriCaster 455
The TriCaster 460 all-in-one live production systems deliver network-quality, professional production value anywhere, and we do mean anywhere.
Network-quality programs from a van, small studio, broadcast control room, backstage, blogger's workspace - anywhere!
It will bring your four-camera, 14-channel show live from a van or small studio, broadcast control room or backstage, blogger’s workspace or back room – anywhere you produce shows, in places it just wasn’t possible to before.
Elevate the impact of your show with effects, graphics, transitions, and virtual sets that look like you’re anywhere you want to be, because with this ultra-mobile solution you can go there.
Deliver interactive, real-time information through audience chats, online video messaging, or a computer screen-share, all wrapped in the kind of sophisticated graphics presentation that keeps viewers tuned into some of the highest-profile news, sports and entertainment programming around today.
Revolutionize your mobile and studio productions
- 4-M/E, 15-channel video switching with audio mixer, titles, warping transitions, buffers, DSK and DVE effects
- Flexible I/O with mix-and-match HD and SD component, composite, and SDI connectivity for any resolution, frame synced for optimal video processing
- Customizable visuals to brand each program with its own high-end look and feel
- Virtual sets with 3D environments and panoramic appearance, including realistic camera movements
- Extensive automation and breakout control of commands and complex sequences
- Custom, interactive elements and effects sequences triggered by talent
- Publish to social networks, stream live, record and project – simultaneously
- Record each camera feed for later production with our groundbreaking IsoCorder multi-track capture technology
- Post-production workflows with extensive file format compatibility and removable storage
High-impact 4 input system scaled for mobile to let pros produce live shows anywhere.
- Switcher Channels: 15 – 6 external, 5 internal, 4 M/E buses
- Video Input: 4 x simultaneous live video sources, in any combination of supported connection types, resolutions and frame rates (including PsF selections)
- Network Video Input: 2 x live inputs via Gigabit connection, selectable from any available network sources with support for video, audio and alpha channel
- PTZ: Access up to 4 live Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) robotic cameras
- Video Output: Configurable for up to 9 output connections, with support for key output and per-connection signal settings
2 x SDI
2 x Analog (configurable for Component or Y/C + Composite)
Network output for live streaming
A/V output to network-connected TriCaster over local network
- Audio Output: 2 SDI Embedded
1 x 2 Balanced XLR
1 x 2 Balanced 1/4” (AUX)
1 Stereo 1/4” (phones)
- Live Streaming: HD live streaming with simultaneous archive
- Audio Mixing: Integrated multi-channel audio mixer for internal and external audio sources, outputs, stream and headphones, with 4 fully independent stereo output mixes: 2 Master, 2 AUX
- Mix/Effect Buses (M/E): 4 x freely configurable M/E channels for video mixing, compositing, effects and virtual sets, each with independent Key layer and support for TransWarp effects
- Virtual Sets: 30+ HD live virtual sets, with presets, multiple camera angles, real-time reflections, and specular highlights
- Holographic Virtual Sets: Support for custom virtual environments generated from panoramic smartphone, camera or DSLR images
- Macros: Record configurations and operation sequences, then attach to control surface buttons, keyboard shortcuts, MIDI buttons, GPI triggers or on-screen hotspots for recall and automation
- Recording: Multi-track, multi-format recording of up to 4 simultaneous channels via IsoCorder™ technology
- Media Publishing: Supports direct content upload to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, FTP, local or external volumes, and network server
- NIC: 1 Gigabit NIC
- Weight: 11.8 kg
- Size: 2RU chassis