Newtek Tricaster TC2 Elite
Tricaster TC2, Newtek, Zoom Conference, Skype Conference, Teams Conference
32 Input 4k Tricaster with 8 SDI Inputs and outputs
- Video Input: 32 x simultaneous external video inputs, supporting any combination of compatible sources in resolutions up to UHD at frame rates up to 60fps (2160p59.94).
- Network Video Input: 32 x IP inputs via NDI®, resolution-independent, with support for key and fill.
- SDI Video Input: 8 x 3G/HD/SD-SDI connections supporting video input in any combination of standard formats, resolutions, and frame rates.
- PTZ: Support for up to 32 simultaneous Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) robotic cameras via serial and network protocols, including RS232, RS422 and IP, with integrated controls and pre-set system.
- Conference Calling: Support for multiple simultaneous video call inputs with Microsoft Skype TX, Microsoft Teams™, Zoom Meetings™, Slack, Discord™, and Tencent™ software integration using the Live Call Connect feature.
- Video Output: Configurable for up to 8 independent HD or 2 UHD video mix outputs, with simultaneous delivery via IP and SDI.
- Network Video Output: 48 x IP outputs via NDI® (HD and SD sessions only).
- SDI Video Output: 8 3G/HD/SD SDI connections, optionally configurable.
- Stream Output: 2 x resolution-independent streaming video outputs, independently configurable, with simultaneous stream recording. Support for SRT streaming has been enabled.