Sony BVW D600 NTSC
The BVW-D600 incorporates full digital signal processing for the camera circuit which provides not only superb picture quality, but also great advantages for setup of the camera at a level unattainable with conventional analogue signal processing.
The BVW-D600 one-piece camcorder offers a powerful combination of digital signal processing technology and the renowned Betacam SP VTR technology.
The BVW-D600 uses 10-bit A/D converters for the R, G, B output signals of the CCDs to obtain a wide dynamic range and superior picture quality. In order to maintain this picture quality, the subsequentsignal processing is done at more than 10-bits with a maximum of 14-bits and at a 36MHz sampling frequency, which is twice the horizontal clock frequency ofthe Hyper HAD 1000 CCD. This also allows very precise and flexible settings for various setup parameters meeting the severe demands of non-linear signal processing required for gamma and knee correction.
High quality Betacam SP one-piece camcorder with 10-bit DSP for ENG/EFP applications. PAL Standard.
- Main Recording Format: Betacam SP
- Available Standards: NTSC
- Max. Tape Duration: 30 minutes
- Image Sensor: 3-chip 2/3" Hyper HAD 1000 FIT CCD
- Resolution: 950 lines
- Lens Mount: Special Bayonet Mount
- Sensitivity: f8 @ 2000 lux
- Audio Format: 2 HIFI & 2 Linear Tracks
- ND Filters: 1/4 ND, 1/16 ND, 1/64 ND
- CRT: 1.5" Monochrome
- Dimensions: 132 x 268 x 335 mm
- Weight: 5 kg