THELIGHT 4LIGHT consists of an array of panels housing a total of 96 high power LEDs which have been specially selected so that their colorimetry is calibrated for professional photography, cinematography and television industry use.
THELIGHT luminaries main innovative features are:
- Variable Colour Temperature
- Stable colour dimming
- Green/magenta bias control
- Very high light output
- Low power draw
- High CRI digitally calibrated light
- Lightweight lamp head
The Lights incorporate the innovative THELIGHT technology based on high power LED triplets consisting of Warm White + White + Green + fresnel lens and controlled by a CPU based controller to obtain calibrated colour temperatures combined with a high colour rendering index CCT.
THELIGHT has been accurately calibrated to both the CCT and the chromatic coordinates to match them with traditional light sources.
The Digital Control Unit allows a further and precise green/magenta correction along the whole scale of colour temperatures.
The colour temperature is adjustable from 2500K to 6500K and the intensity is adjustable in 1/2 stop increments.
Intensity adjustments do not affect the colour temperature.
High power LED panel with colour temperature and beam shape controls.
- Colour Temperature: Adjustable from 2500K to 6500K
- Light Intensity: Dimmable with minimal colour shift
- Green Magenta Correction: Adjustable 1/4, 1/8 plus and minus green
- Beam Angle: Variable from 30 to 75 degrees (standard 35 degrees)
- Net Weight: 2.4 kg
- Power Consumption: 100 watts
- Dimensions (mm): 339 x 207 x 71 (w x h x d)