Newtek Tricaster TC1
The most complete production system on the planet for the modern producer, publisher, and content creator.
Equipped with industry-leading, software-driven live production technology.
Hundreds of advanced production capabilities, including:
- Native IP processing, switching, streaming, recording, and delivery in HD, 3G, and 4K Ultra HD
- Integrated video playback, recording, and replay
- Skype TX software integration
- Dual-channel live streaming
- Real-time social media publishing
TriCaster TC1 provides everything you need to create incredible content, embrace new ideas, technologies, and platforms, and reach viewers whenever and wherever they watch.
16 Channel 4K TriCaster - the most complete production system for the modern video producer.
- Video Input: 16 x simultaneous external video inputs, supporting any combination of compatible sources in resolutions up to 4K UHD at frame rates up to 60fps (2160p 59.94)
- Network Video Input: 16 x IP video inputs via NDI, resolution-independent, with support for key and fill
- SDI Video Input: 4 x 3G/HD/SD-SDI connections supporting video input in any combination of standard formats, resolutions, and frame rates
- PTZ: Support for up to 16 simultaneous Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) robotic cameras
- Skype TX: Native support for up to 2 simultaneous Skype video call inputs via Skype TX software integration
- Video Output: Configurable for up to 4 independent video mix outputs, with simultaneous delivery via IP and SDI
- Network Video Output: 4 x independent IP video mix outputs via NDI, or 1 x 4K UHD video mix output
- SDI Video Output: 4 x independent 3G/HD/SD video mix outputs, or 1 x 4K UHD video mix output via 3G-SDI quad-link grouping
- Stream Output: 2 x streaming video output, independently configurable, with simultaneous stream archive
- Audio Mixing: Integrated multi-channel audio mixer with support for quad-channel audio, DSPs and 4x4x4 audio input routing
- Mix/Effect Buses (M/E): 4 x M/E buses supporting video re-entry
1 x PREVIZ configuration and preview bus
- Virtual Sets: Integrated LiveSet technology with 30+ live virtual sets and box effects included
- Data Link: Real-time, automated data input from internal and external sources, including webpages, spreadsheets, RSS feeds, etc.
- Macros: Record, store, edit, and automate commands and user-configured operation sequences
- Recording: 12 x configurable video recording channels
- NIC: 2 x 1 Gigabit NIC
- Size: 2RU chassis