KVM 8 Port Switcher
KVM, TESmart, 8 port, switch
- Reduce space: Rack mountable KVM and video switch that connects eight PCs, servers, plus other HDMI video sources such as DVR’s, game consoles, and streaming devices.
- Switch with ease: Keyboard hotkeys, mouse gestures, push buttons, or remote control (CR2025 battery not included). EDID emulation.
- Adjustable Autoscan: Adjust time interval of auto scan from 5 seconds to 60 minutes with the front panel push buttons and OSD (on screen display).
- Network Connectivity: Ethernet LAN port for TCP/IP console interface, programmable network address, and IP KVM switching. RS232 connector for serial commands.
- No software needed: Works with Windows, MacOS, Unix/Linux, Chromebook, and Raspberry Pi. Xbox, PS4, Nintendo gaming consoles. Apple TV, Firestick, Roku streaming devices.
Access up to 8 computers through one monitor.
- Input: 8
- Output: 1
- Resolution: Up to 4K
- Dimensions (mm): 480 x 150 x 50 (w x h x d)