Sennheiser MKH 416
The MKH 416 is a directional studio microphone which is also especially suited to outdoor applications. Supercardioid pattern below 26 Hz, Lobe pattern above 2 Khz.
Its high degree of directivity makes the MKH 416 a superb microphone for film and television, including outside broadcast applications.
The microphone operates on the RF principle and is designed for phantom powering. Available in Phantom or T Power.
Key features include:
- Increased directivity due to interference tube principle
- Very low inherent self-noise
- High sensitivity
- Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
- Rugged, suitable for adverse climatic conditions
- Matt black all-metal body
Industry-standard shotgun interference tube mic.
- Type: RF condenser microphone
- Pickup Pattern: Super-cardioid / Lobar
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 20 kHz
- Dimensions (mm): Ø 24/21 x 253
- Net Weight: 175g