Sony ECM 33 Microphone
Utilizes the back-electret condenser capsule, which results in a high-quality sound pickup with excellent transient characteristics over a wide frequency range.
Due to its unidirectional characteristics it is more sensitive to sound from the front than from the side or back, thereby minimizing inadvertent pickup of background noise.
Can be battery powered for an extended period of time. It can also be phantom powered from an external power supply without any additional cables.
Reporters style mic.
- Type: Electret Condenser Microphone
- Directivity: Unidirectional
- Battery Life: Approx. 500 - 1,000 hours depending on battery type
- Dynamic Range: Approx. 106 dB
- Dimensions (mm): Ø 27 x 176
- Net Weight: 185g (without cable and battery)