Sennheiser MKH 60
The MKH 60 is a lightweight short gun microphone. Its high degree of directivity ensures high sound quality for distance applications. Supercardioid pattern below 26 Hz, Lobe pattern above 2 Khz.
It is versatile and easy to handle and its superb lateral sound muting makes it an excellent choice for film and reporting applications.
Key features include:
- Extremely low inherent self-noise
- High sensitivity
- High directivity throughout the whole frequency range
- Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
- Infra-sonic cut-off filter
- Symmetrical transducer technology ensures extremely low distortion
- Switchable pre-attenuation, switchable roll-off filterand switchable treble emphasis
- Rugged and weather-proof
- Black, anodised light metal body
Lightweight shotgun interference tube mic.
- Type: Interference tube microphone with infrasonic cut-off filter, switchable pre-attenuation, switchable roll-off filter and switchable treble emphasis
- Pickup Pattern: Super-cardioid / Lobar
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz to 20 kHz
- Dimensions (mm): Ø 25 x 280
- Net Weight: 150g